Law Firm of Laub & Laub
Se Habla EspañolCall Today: 775-391-4153

Since 1965
Our Family Helping Yours

No matter your legal concerns, we're here to provide the personal, effective legal assistance you need to succeed.

Text Joe Laub Now!

July 2017 Archives

Underage DUI charges can hurt a teen's future

We all know that teens can make dumb decisions. Teens are notorious for making rash decisions and not thinking things through. Most of the time these mistakes are not serious, but occasionally a teen can get themselves into hot water. An underage drunk driving charge can be one such case.

How is paternity established in Nevada?

There are many different forms of a family in Nevada. When a woman has a baby, it is important that paternity is established for the baby. When a married couple has a baby, the baby's father is usually not in question. But in an unmarried situation, it can be a more complicated family law situation.

Drunk driver causes serious accident

Reno, Nevada, drivers know how dangerous it is to drive after they have been drinking. Drunk driving crashes are completely preventable and can cause injury or even death. A personal injury case may be necessary, if a person has suffered catastrophic injuries, as the result of a negligent driver.

Do grandparents have rights in Nevada?

When a couple decides to get a divorce, it often affects more than just the two of them. Many times children are a part of a marriage and grandparents are also beloved family members. Nevada grandparents may wonder if they will have any rights to visit their grandchildren once the divorce is finalized.

Email Us For A Response

Questions? We Have Answers.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Our Offices

Call Us Today at 775-391-4153 | Text Joe Laub at 775-230-4111